Yes, that’s right you can enter to win a pair of 2014 Rossignol Soul 7 Skis from CleanSnipe! It’s pretty big since this is the hottest pair of all-mountain skis in a while. Just ENTER HERE then share the contest with three friends for more chances to win. The contest to win a pair of 2014 Rossignol Soul 7 Skis ends November 27, 2013, so get on it!
About the Rossignols Soul 7 Ski
The future of freeride is here. A revolutionary fusion of backcountry, freestyle, and freeride performance, the all-new Soul 7 is the most versatile freeride ski we’ve ever designed. Powder Turn Rocker’s been redesigned, virtually eliminating “tip flap” while retaining effortless floatation, fatigue-free maneuverability and instant speed control. New athlete-driven innovation, including patented Air Tip technology and a lightweight paulownia core reduces weight by 20% for easier touring, enhanced agility, and ultra-light swing weight. At 106mm underfoot, the Soul 7 is a backcountry and freeride “quiver-killer” whether charging all-mountain, attacking long ascents, or poaching backcountry pow.
Rossignol Soul 7 Ski Review Video from Backcountry.com
Rossignol Soul 7 Ski Tech Specs:
- Length: 164 cm, 172 cm, 180 cm, 188 cm
- Dimensions: 136 / 106 / 126 mm
- Turn Radius: 17 m
- Profile: Powder Turn Rocker (50% low rocker tip & tail, 50% high camber underfoot)
- Construction: mini-cap sandwich (ABS sidewall)
- Core: paulownia, Free VAS, Air Tip honeycomb
- Tail: rockered
- Binding Included: no
- Claimed Weight: (pair, 180cm) 8 lb 2.5 oz
- Recommended Use: powder, touring, all mountain